Things to do in November
Things to do in and around Summerfields West in November
An active 55+ lifestyle community means there is always something to do. The residents of Summerfields West organize activities, outings, and coordinate with sister community Summerfields Friendly Village.
Here is what is going on this month. We don’t have a lot of organized activities this month except for the Tuesday/Thursday card nights and Wednesday game nights. However, our residents are still keeping themselves entertained with these activities in the area:
- 1 – RESPOND FOR COOKIE EXCHANGE
- 6 – Book Club Meeting Inaugural Meeting
- 12 – Veterans Day Observed (Actual date 11/11/2018)
- 22 – Thanksgiving
- 23 – Black Friday!!
- Local wineries such as Autumn Lake Winery, Amalthea and William Heritage can be visited all month
- TUE & THURS – CARD NIGHTS: 6:00 pm until whenever! Pinochle.
- TUE – BOOK CLUB 6:30 pm. See information below.
- WED – GAME NIGHT: 6:00 pm until whenever!
BYOB and BYOS (bring your own snacks)
Book Club is reading The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena. The Book Club meeting will be at the Laughlin’s – 2060 Burlington Circle. Any Questions, Please contact Carol Laughlin at 856-371-2458.
Remember to read your Residents Pages in the Newsletter for services offered or new activities being discussed.