Things to do in and around Summerfields West in December
An active lifestyle community means there are always things to do. Summerfields West is a 55+ community and we have clubs, resident organized activities, outings, and holidays each month.
We have alot for our residents to be excited about this month! Check out what’s happening!!
- 10 – 3rd Annual Secret Santa Gift Exchanged
- 15 – SFW First Christmas Party
- 19 – Homemade Christmas Exchange Party 6:30 pm
- 21 – Winter Begins
- 22 – Hanukkah Begins at Sundown
- 24– Christmas Eve
- 25 – Christmas
- 26 – Kwanzaa Begins
- 31 – New Year’s Eve
- TUE & THURS – CARD NIGHTS: 6:00 pm until whenever! Pinochle.
- WED – GAME NIGHT: 6:00 pm until whenever!
BYOB and BYOS (bring your own snacks)
The Rec Center is available to all Residents for get togethers and parties. If you would like to reserve the Rec Center for a private party, the cost is $50 for the entire day.
Coming in January: Book Club will be meeting on January 21st at 6:30 pm at the Rec Center. The book is “When We Believed in Mermaids” by Barbara O’Neil