There’s a festive party every week before Christmas and lots of other fun things to do in the area. Check out the Summerfields West Christmas To Do List.
Happy Holidays to all and may your New Year be filled with fun, family, friends, and laughter.
If you want to get into the spirit of the season, Summerfields West is filled with holiday festivities. This December there will be a PARTY EVERY WEEK! And there’s lots of fun things to do in the area!
ACTIVE ADULT FESTIVITIES @ SUMMERFIELDS
- TUES DEC 5th – Crazy Santa party!
- TUES DEC 12th – Cookie Exchange Party! + Book Club Discussion & Last Craft Night
- WED DEC 13th – Cruise News Meeting
- FRI DEC 15th – Holiday Concert with Rocco at Summerfields Friendly Village
- TUES DEC 19th – Residents Holiday Get Together
THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA
- Spend the day in Philadelphia. Be brave and take the Speedline over to Philly! Stop into the Reading Terminal Market at 12th and Arch for a bite to eat. Stop by to see Trudi at her booth.
- Love Park German Holiday Craft Show. Experience the German Christmas Market in Philadelphia! Awesome gifts to buy for the holidays. Everything from German candy to handmade items. more info on www.PhilaChristmas.com
- Macy’s Light Show at the old Wanamakers building. And stop in to see the Dickens Village. more info on www.WanamakerOrgan.com
- City Hall Light Show – City Hall has a new light show that everyone is raving about. It goes off every 20 minutes. Watch the ice skaters while you wait to see the show.