Skip to content
IT’S -TOO-COLD-TO-GO-OUTSIDE LIST:
- Find your favorite sweater – or knit one!
- Make a cup of tea or coffee and sip it slowly – enjoy the warmth!
- Make a “chilly-day” treat – chocolate chip cookies go great with tea or coffee!
- Build a model airplane – you always loved doing that when you were a kid, right? It could be fun again!
- Put together a jigsaw puzzle – sometimes that takes days, but can be a relaxing way to spend time with someone you love!
- Make a wreath for your front door – dress up your home!
- Or dress up yourself and prepare a lovely candlelit dinner.
- Start your spring cleaning early – now there’s an idea!!!
- Finish that craft project you haven’t had the time for until now.
- Put on some music and dance – doesn’t matter if you have a partner or not!
- Laugh a little…. Or a lot – watch a comedy movie.
- Read a good book – that can be a great escape!
- Make a handmade Valentines Card for a loved one. Someone will love you for it!