Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese!!!
How Easy and So Cheesy!!!!
Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours
Servings: 10 – 12
Author: 1 Heart Recipes
3 cups UNCOOKED elbow macaroni pasta
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
1 cup Colby cheese shredded
3 tbsp butter
2 & ¾ cup half and half
15 oz. can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese condensed soup
½ tsp ground black pepper
½ tsp paprika (smoked or plain)
- Combine the half and half with the cheddar cheese soup, and mix until it’s nice and smooth.
- Next, sprinkle in the paprika and black pepper, and mix.
- Pour the elbow macaroni and cheese (half of the shredded cheddar and Colby) into the crock pot. Add the cut butter, half and half, and the cheddar soup mixture.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Top off with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Put the lid on top of the slow cooker, then set the slow cooker on low.
- Let cook for approximately 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!