The Temples Companies, the developers of Summerfields West, stand on a record of quality and results, so don’t be afraid to ask tough questions.
When you consider a lifestyle change and make Summerfields West 55+ one of the considerations, be sure to ask the questions that are important to you. Unlike typical community management, we do not discourage questions because we have answered them long before they were asked, and are happy to address them.
- How are your manufactured homes different than others?
- Are there community fees?
- What do they include?
- How is the community’s security?
- Is the neighborhood well lit?
- What benefits do I have in a land lease?
- What savings will I enjoy?
- Can I customize my new manufactured home?
- What options do I have in home design?
- What amenities are available?
- Are you close to shopping and other activities?
- Who manages the community?
- What homeowner rights do I have?
- What is the potential resale value?
- What are the restrictions on the number of occupants in the home?
- What is the access to community amenities for non-residents?
- What are the rules on regular visitations and overnight stays from visitors?
More Questions and Answers on The Temple Companies ASK THE EXPERT Video Series
The community that you choose will be your home. a place where you will enjoy being an active adult lifestyle. Take the time to research Summerfields West 55+, it will be worth it! Summerfields West is an adult 55+ community and is a good choice for those that have raised their families and desire a quiet setting with security, and neighbors with similar interests.
Choosing Summerfields West 55+ in Williamstown, New Jersey provides the perfect answer to a quality, affordable lifestyle. Our manufactured home models offer great advances in architectural design, customization, and quality of construction. We’ve developed these manufactured homes exclusively for active adults seeking an interesting and affordable lifestyle destination.
Contact us today and have a look for yourself and ask all the questions you have.