Things to do in and around Summerfields West in December
An active 55+ lifestyle community means there is always something to do.
Here is what is going on this month. We don’t have a lot of organized activities this month except for the Tuesday/Thursday card nights and Wednesday game nights. However, our residents are still keeping themselves entertained with these activities in the area:
- 2 – Happy Hanukkah
- 4 – Secret Santa Gift Party
- 11 – Christmas Cookie Exchange
- 24 – Christmas Eve
- 25 – Christmas Day
- 31 – New Years Eve
- TUE & THURS – CARD NIGHTS: 6:00 pm until whenever! Pinochle.
- TUE – BOOK CLUB 6:30 pm. Begins again 1/8/2019. See information below.
- WED – GAME NIGHT: 6:00 pm until whenever!
BYOB and BYOS (bring your own snacks)
Book Club will be reading The Glass Ocean by Beatriz Williams, Lauren Willig and Karen White. They will have their first meeting in January at the Rec Center 1/8/2019 at 6:30 PM. Start reading for the next Book Club!!
Remember to read your Residents Pages in the Newsletter for services offered or new activities being discussed.