Things to do in and around Summerfields West in March
An active 55+ lifestyle community means there is always something to do.
Here are some things to do this month. We don’t have a lot of organized activities this month except for the Tuesday/Thursday card nights and Wednesday game nights. However, our residents are still keeping themselves entertained with these activities in the area:
- 05 – Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday) Laissez les bon temps rouler or Let the Good Times Roll!!
- 06 – Lent Begins
- 08 – International Women’s Day
- 10 – Daylight Savings Time Begins
- 15 – The Ides of March (For those who study Romans)
- 16 – St. Patrick’s Day Dinner at the Recreation Center
- 17 – St. Patrick’s Day
- 19 – Book Club Begins Again 6:30 pm at the Recreation Center
- 20 – Both International Earth Day and the Vernal Equinox (Stand an Egg on it’s End!!)
- 21 – Purim Begins at Sundown
- TUE & THURS – CARD NIGHTS: 6:00 pm until whenever! Pinochle.
- WED – GAME NIGHT: 6:00 pm until whenever!
Weekly Nights for Fun!!
BYOB and BYOS (bring your own snacks)
Book Club will be beginning again on March 19th at 6:30 PM in the Recreation Center.
The book will be by Chanel Cleeton and is a pick from the Reese Witherspoon Recommended Collection. Next Year in Havana.
The Book Club will be meeting every other month and we will be posting information as we receive it.
Remember to read your Residents Pages in the Newsletter for services offered or new activities being discussed.